Q. Why Would I Want to Sell My Real Estate Note?
When you convert part or all of your real estate note into cash, you gain several advantages in addition to immediate cash:
1) You don’t have to worry about the payments you receive each month slipping away on life’s little expenses.
2) You receive a substantial sum of cash right now enough to accomplish some major goals.
3) You don’t have to worry about collecting monthly payments or servicing your note; we’ll handle it.
4) You don’t have to worry about whether the taxes and insurance premiums are being paid each year to protect your investment; we’ll handle it.
5) You don’t have to worry about whether your purchaser will continue to make their payments.
Q. How Can I Find Out How Much My Real Estate Note is Worth?
One brief consultation with a First National Acceptance Company Investment Analyst will answer all your questions, enable us to clearly present several options in writing, and help you decide for yourself whether turning your real estate note into immediate cash or keeping it makes the most sense for you. The choice is yours.
Q. How Soon Do I Get My Money?
Once you accept our cash offer and all papers are in order, you can receive payment in 10-14 business days. We believe in fast, efficient service!
Q. How Much Cash Can I Get?
Each real estate note is carefully reviewed to determine the maximum value of the note. First National has many options that will meet your individual needs.
Q. Who Is First National Acceptance Company?
First National Acceptance Company, a subsidiary of First National Bank of America, has been in business for over 40 years. Today, we are the premier real estate note buyers in the nation. We are a sound financial company, one you can trust to serve your financial needs quickly and efficiently. Our highly qualified, experienced Investment Analysts are glad to assist you.
Q. Are There Any Additional Benefits To Me?
Yes. When you consider the impact inflation can have on the value of your note over it’s life, cash in hand today can be expected to be worth a lot more now than years down the road.
Q. If I Convert My Real Estate Note To Cash, Will It Affect The Person(s) Paying Me?
No. All terms and conditions set forth in the original note remain the same. Your purchasers simply send their payments to First National.
Q. What Types Of Property Do You Purchase?
We purchase real estate notes on virtually all types of property: single-family homes, multi-family homes, farmland, commercial, recreational, vacant land, and mobile homes with land attached.